Fabulous apartment in the strict city centre for up to 4 guests to accommodate. It is located 5 minutes walk from the Wawel Castle and Vistula Boulevard, 10 minutes from the Old Town and Main Market Square.
Feel the unique atmosphere of this place, as it has been decorated with great attention to detail. Mid-century furniture that you can find in this apartment was designed by famous polish designers. The apartment is located in the renovated 1930′ tenement house.
Have breakfast or morning coffee at the balcony from the inside of the building and spend an incredible time in magnificent Kraków!
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 3 000 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A cosy studio apartment in the nineteenth century tenement in the heart of Kraków. 750 m from the Main Market Square which can be reached having a nice walk by the Kraków Philharmonic. In spite of the small size the apartment is very spacious. Due to the mezzanine can accommodate up to 4 people. Guests can use a fully equipped...
Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Golden Studio. Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Sq and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. It comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area. There is a bathroom w...
This cosy apartment can accommodate up to 4 people. The bedroom is combined with living room. There is a queen size bed, a sofa bed and dining table, a voluminous wardrobe and TV. The flat also has got a kitchen with all necessary equipment and a bathroom with bath. The Main Square is only 10 minutes away, buildi...