Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s.
The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a design by a Krakow architect. Here you will find custom-made furniture according to the Tyzenhauz Home Decore design, restored by Krakow craftsmen: a large table with a marble top and iconic original polish design chairs and armchairs from the 1960s.
Each room has been designed to meet the expectations of the most demanding guests. Each room is air-conditioned and has its own SmartTV. Two bedrooms have a computer workspace and 2 balconies. In the living room you can enjoy your own music played thanks to the bluetooth option in the stereo system and built-in speakers!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- tumble dryer
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops...
This stunning apartment has been decorated according to the latest trends: gold and brass details, marble tops and wooden floors create an unique space. There is a cozy bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette adjoined to a dining/lounge area. There is also a spacious balcony connecting with ...
Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Golden Studio. Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Sq and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. It comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area. There is a bathroom w...