Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s.
The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a design by a Krakow architect. Here you will find custom-made furniture according to the Tyzenhauz Home Decore design, restored by Krakow craftsmen: a large table with a marble top and iconic original polish design chairs and armchairs from the 1960s.
Each room has been designed to meet the expectations of the most demanding guests. Each room is air-conditioned and has its own SmartTV. Two bedrooms have a computer workspace and 2 balconies. In the living room you can enjoy your own music played thanks to the bluetooth option in the stereo system and built-in speakers!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- tumble dryer
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This spacious apartment is located at Szewska Street, which leads straight to the Main Market Square. Windows of the apartment are overlooking a unique, quiet city garden – Planty. The apartment consists of a large living room with two sofa beds, a large bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. A great advantage on hot...
The apartment is ideal for longer stays due to its quiet location, though a bit far from the Old Town. Secure and free parking space in the garage is a good addition. Apartment can accommodates up to 10 guests. There are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an additional toilet, and a spacious living room connected to ...
The apartment is located by a small, quiet street of Szczepan Humbert and only at a 10-minute walk from the Main Market Square and 20-minute walk from Wawel Castle. Jordan Park and Krakowskie Blonia are nearby. A bedroom connected with a seating area and a balcony can accommodate four guests. On warm days a&n...