This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It will accommodate 4 people in its unique space. Bright colors and comfortable, functional furniture and stylish accessories dominate here. The apartment will be perfect for a couple or a small group of friends for both weekend and longer stays.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 7 000 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This stunning apartment has been decorated according to the latest trends: gold and brass details, marble tops and wooden floors create an unique space. There is a cozy bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette adjoined to a dining/lounge area. There is also a spacious balcony connecting with ...
This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops...
Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and ai...