Apartment in the heart of the Jewish quarter. A few minutes walk from all the monuments of Kazimierz. Close also to the Old town and the Wawel Castle. The apartment consists of the living room with the kitchenette and the mezzanine with two single beds upstairs, a bedroom with a double bed downstairs, and another two single beds on the second mezzanine there. In the apartment, there is also a bathroom with a shower and a hall with a wardrobe.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- laundry rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s. The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a&nbs...
The apartment is ideal for longer stays due to its quiet location, though a bit far from the Old Town. Secure and free parking space in the garage is a good addition. Apartment can accommodates up to 10 guests. There are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an additional toilet, and a spacious living room connected to ...
Located only 10 minutes of leisurely stroll away from the Wawel Castle and the Wisła river, this spacious, quiet and modern studio apartment has all the comforts you could ask for. Space is divided into sleeping and living area, with a comfy double bed and TV in the first, and a sofa bed, a dining table and a&nbs...