Apartment in the heart of the Jewish quarter. A few minutes walk from all the monuments of Kazimierz. Close also to the Old town and the Wawel Castle. The apartment consists of the living room with the kitchenette and the mezzanine with two single beds upstairs, a bedroom with a double bed downstairs, and another two single beds on the second mezzanine there. In the apartment, there is also a bathroom with a shower and a hall with a wardrobe.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- laundry rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This unique, industrial space will be a perfect place to rest after a long day of visiting Kraków. It’s located on a quiet street, next to the famous open market where guests can buy fresh fruits, vegetables, and local products. The apartment consists of a living room with a kitchenette, pull-out sofa for two, T...
Fabulous apartment in the strict city centre for up to 4 guests to accommodate. It is located 5 minutes walk from the Wawel Castle and Vistula Boulevard, 10 minutes from the Old Town and Main Market Square. Feel the unique atmosphere of this place, as it has been decorated with great attention to detail. Mid-century furniture that ...
This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It...