This spacious, modern apartment is located in one of the atmospheric streets of Kazimierz, just next to the apartment Brzozowa I.
There is a large comfortable bed and a spacious wardrobe in the bedroom. Spacious, bright living room with large windows offers a comfortable kitchen equipped with all necessary equipment. The apartment is perfect for a family or a group of friends.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It...
Located only 10 minutes of leisurely stroll away from the Wawel Castle and the Wisła river, this spacious, quiet and modern studio apartment has all the comforts you could ask for. Space is divided into sleeping and living area, with a comfy double bed and TV in the first, and a sofa bed, a dining table and a&nbs...
This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops...