Chodkiewicza apartment belongs to the district called Grzegórzki. but it’s a more central part close to the park close to the outdoor market next to Hala Targowa old shopping conglomerate, Wisła river boulevard, and some nearby monuments like the Jewish cemetery, or the Jewish quarter a few hundred meters from the apartment, just a few minute walk away.
The apartment has a big functional kitchen combined with the dining room which is the central part of the flat. It might work well as a working space. The bedroom is comfortable and quiet with a big comfortable double bed.
In the corridor is a big wardrobe with a sliding door, with lots of space to store things.
The washing machine doesn’t work for a longer period of time.
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic ...
The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking r...
Classic luxurious apartment in the classic Cracow’s style, with the view over the Main Square, Cloth Hall, and Wawel Castle. Located in the iconic Cracow’s tenement house called “Feniks”. The apartment is located on the 4th floor, has big panoramic windows giving the best view of the whole of Cracow. In the apartment we will...