This beautiful apartment is 110 square meter consists of large bedroom, spacious living room with two pull out couches, lounge space with TV, dining table, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower. It has been fashionably renovated and it has all needed amenities like air conditioning, washing machine, dishwasher and cable TV.
From the living room you can see the majestic Wawel Castle. Amazing location!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
Georgous apartment, arranged in accordance with the idea of slow life, ideal for both short and long stays in Krakow! The apartment impresses with minimalism and elegance. The glazed, but hidden bedroom and private patio will charm everyone! This studio is located in a quiet area and has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom ...
This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops...
This originally designed apartment is located in a unique place – the twentieth century monumental tenement designed by the famous architect Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz. In the 90s of the twentieth century a known actress and social activist Anna Dymna was living in the attic of the building. A walk to the Main Market Square take...