In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen, and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage, and a private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow!
All the main attractions of Krakow, museums, monuments, restaurants, pubs, and clubs are located within 10 minutes walk. You can park your car safely in the garage, and there is more parking space in front of the house and garage.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- tumble dryer
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Georgous apartment, arranged in accordance with the idea of slow life, ideal for both short and long stays in Krakow! The apartment impresses with minimalism and elegance. The glazed, but hidden bedroom and private patio will charm everyone! This studio is located in a quiet area and has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom ...
This eclectic style apartment has simple furniture combined with antique porcelain and old parquet create an unconventional whole. The apartment is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. In the mezzanine bedroom there are three single beds. Two more people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. Thanks to the great location of the ap...
Quiet and blue rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry to the actual apartment through the door with an electronic lock. Inside are the keys in the apartment for higher ...