The apartment is ideal for longer stays due to its quiet location, though a bit far from the Old Town. Secure and free parking space in the garage is a good addition. Apartment can accommodates up to 10 guests. There are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an additional toilet, and a spacious living room connected to the kitchen and dining area. There are also 2 balconies and a quiet elevator.
It is very easy to get to the center by bus or tram.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 7 000 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 4 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Quiet and blue rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry to the actual apartment through the door with an electronic lock. Inside the apartment are the keys to the ap...
Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and ai...
The Main Square is only 15 minutes away. The building is located in a beautiful area, surrounded by a garden with a pond, a gazebo and sculptures of the famous artist and sculptor Bronisław Chromy. A fantastic choice for a peaceful stay in Krakow! This elegant apartment has been decorated with antique furniture a...