Located only 10 minutes of leisurely stroll away from the Wawel Castle and the Wisła river, this spacious, quiet and modern studio apartment has all the comforts you could ask for.
Space is divided into sleeping and living area, with a comfy double bed and TV in the first, and a sofa bed, a dining table and a kitchen in the latter. You are also welcome to take advantage of the unique patio. The apartment has been recently renovated and there’s a lift in the building. Perfect space to relax after visiting Kraków!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This tastefully furnished apartment is located in a nineteenth century historic tenement opposite the famous Tempel Synagogue. It is a perfect place for guests who would like to feel a unique and unforgettable atmosphere of Kazimierz. The narrow streets of this neighborhood are full of charming places, pubs, cafés and art galle...
In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage and private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow! All the main attractions of Krakow, mus...
This originally designed apartment is located in a unique place – the twentieth century monumental tenement designed by the famous architect Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz. In the 90s of the twentieth century a known actress and social activist Anna Dymna was living in the attic of the building. A walk to the Main Market Square take...