Due to a great location of the apartment, leisurely walk to the Main Market Square takes only 10 minutes. Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station is located at a distance of 800 meters. Visitors can fill up on all sorts of local fare at the Old Kleparz market, which has been an institution since the 12th century.
Wooden rustic furniture gives the interior a warm and cosy character. The apartment is perfect for families or couples wanting to come for a romantic weekend in Krakow. In the vicinity there are Krowoderska I, II, III and IV apartments.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- balcony furniture
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...
This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth-century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square. Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old-fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a do...
This spacious and quiet apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, comfortable living room, kitchen, bathroom with bath and balcony. It has a central location with secured parking space – a rare addition in the Kraków city centre! The apartment is only 10 minutes away from the Main Square. Thanks to its convenient location, it i...