This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth-century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square.
Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old-fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a double bed and a sofa bed in the apartment. It is possible to add an additional single fold-out bed on request. Apartment Łobzowska II and III are located in the same tenement.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 3 600 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square. Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a do...
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...
This stylish apartment is located on the last floor of a beautifully renovated, old tenement house. It consists of 2 separate bedrooms with double beds, living room with pull-out sofa and fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower and washing machine. Every detail has been designed in the most fashionable way to create a pe...