This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth-century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square.
Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old-fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a double bed and a sofa bed in the apartment. It is possible to add an additional single fold-out bed on request. Apartment Łobzowska II and III are located in the same tenement.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 3 600 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This eclectic style apartment has simple furniture combined with antique porcelain and old parquet create an unconventional whole. The apartment is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. In the mezzanine bedroom there are three single beds. Two more people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. Thanks to the great location of the ap...
This spacious, modern apartment is located in one of the atmospheric streets of Kazimierz, just next to the apartment Brzozowa I. There is a large comfortable bed and a spacious wardrobe in the bedroom. A spacious, bright living room with large windows offers a comfortable kitchen equipped with all necessary equipment. The apart...
The exclusive and romantic apartment was decorated with attention to every detail. Bright space combined with elements of strong British Racing Green and gold additions give the interior class and elegance. The apartment has been adapted to the business client, but also ideally suited to romantic stays for two. The convenient lo...