A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with a living room, is perfect for exploring Krakow’s Old Town. Apartments Łobzowska I and II are located in the same tenement building.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 2 500 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This cosy apartment is located among the monuments of the old Jewish quarter, only a 3-minute walk to the Vistula Boulevards, next to the Museum of Engineering and Galicia Jewish Museum. Museum of Contemporary Art, Schindler’s Factory, Cricoteka, Synagogue and the New Square with many cafés and restaurants are located nea...
Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and ai...
The location of this apartment will provide our guests with an unforgettable experience – Kazimierz just around the corner, the Old Town within walking distance, and the Wawel Royal Castle on the way! This unique space combines something of modernity and classic “antiques” that will allow you to feel the atmosphere of a ...