A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with a living room, is perfect for exploring Krakow’s Old Town. Apartments Łobzowska I and III is located in the same tenement.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
The minimalist and functional studio is ideal for a short stay in Krakow. Going on holiday, vacation or maybe on a business trip? Elegant and bright space will let you break away from the hustle and bustle, and the convenient location of the apartment will make getting around the city easy and comfortable. The studio has a&...
The third of the apartments located at Krowoderska street was furnished in a warm, romantic style. Pastel, delicate accents will put every weary traveller in a blissful, carefree mood. The apartment is located just 5 minutes walk from the market square Nowy Kleparz where one can buy delicious, organic vegetables and fruits and regional pr...
The apartment is located by a small, quiet street of Szczepan Humbert and only at a 10-minute walk from the Main Market Square and 20-minute walk from Wawel Castle. Jordan Park and Krakowskie Blonia are nearby. A bedroom connected with a seating area and a balcony can accommodate four guests. On warm days a&n...