This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square.
Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a double bed and a sofa bed in the apartment. It is possible to add an additional single fold-out bed on request. Apartment Łobzowska II and III are located in the same tenement.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This modern and fashionably designed apartment is located in Podgórze quarter, a two minutes’ walk separates the bulding from Father Bernatek’s footbridge – a well-known place where lovers fasten padlocks, then toss the key into the Vistula River as a sign of their unbreakable love. In the neighbourhood there is Cricoteka, many...
A comfortable apartment is located on the first floor of a newly constructed home located on the famous Zakopane Krzeptówki. From a balcony adjacent to the living room we have a beautiful view on the Tatra mountains and monumental Giewont. There is a bus stop just next to the house, from which we can quickly...
A modern and spacious apartment located just 500m from the Main Square, it is an ideal place for people who want to spend their stay in the heart of Krakow. There are numerous restaurants, museums and galleries in the area, and thanks to the fantastic location and extensive communication, you can easily get to every co...