This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square.
Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a double bed and a sofa bed in the apartment. It is possible to add an additional single fold-out bed on request. Apartment Łobzowska II and III are located in the same tenement.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 2 500 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The apartment is located by a small, quiet street of Szczepan Humbert and only at a 10-minute walk from the Main Market Square and 20-minute walk from Wawel Castle. Jordan Park and Krakowskie Blonia are nearby. A bedroom connected with a seating area and a balcony can accommodate four guests. On warm days a&n...
The fancy studio is located on the top floor of a historic, centuries-old tenement located at one of the oldest streets in Krakow. The main attractions of the royal city are just two steps away from the apartment, whose windows are overlooking a tower of St. Mary’s Church and every hour we can hear the bugle Mary call . Many well-known ...
In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen, and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage, and a private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow! All the main attractions of Krak...