A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul.
Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom with a living room, is perfect for exploring Krakow’s Old Town. Apartments Łobzowska I and III is located in the same tenement.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic ...
This eclectic style apartment has simple furniture combined with antique porcelain and old parquet create an unconventional whole. The apartment is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. In the mezzanine bedroom there are three single beds. Two more people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. Thanks to the great location of the ap...
This tastefully furnished apartment is located in a nineteenth century historic tenement opposite the famous Tempel Synagogue. It is a perfect place for guests who would like to feel a unique and unforgettable atmosphere of Kazimierz. The narrow streets of this neighborhood are full of charming places, pubs, cafés and art galle...