The Main Square is only 15 minutes away. The building is located in a beautiful area, surrounded by a garden with a pond, a gazebo and sculptures of the famous artist and sculptor Bronisław Chromy. A fantastic choice for a peaceful stay in Krakow!
This elegant apartment has been decorated with antique furniture and peaceful, blue colors. It consists of a bedroom with a comfy, double bed, living room with lounge space, dining table and pulled out sofa for 2, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with bath and separate toilet. There is also a balcony view beautiful garden view – a perfect place for morning coffee! There is a free underground parking spot for our guests. Apartament Łobzowska VI is located in the same building.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 3 600 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking r...
Located only 10 minutes of leisurely stroll away from the Wawel Castle and the Wisła river, this spacious, quiet and modern studio apartment has all the comforts you could ask for. Space is divided into sleeping and living area, with a comfy double bed and TV in the first, and a sofa bed, a dining table and a&nbs...
Georgous apartment, arranged in accordance with the idea of slow life, ideal for both short and long stays in Krakow! The apartment impresses with minimalism and elegance. The glazed, but hidden bedroom and private patio will charm everyone! This studio is located in a quiet area and has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom ...