This quiet industrial apartment consists of a living room, bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, and bathroom with a bathtub. The parts of this loft apartment are divided by glass and steel which will give you coolness and peace of mind after long sightseeing of the Kraków’s numerous and rich in decorations monuments. The entrance to the apartment leads through the backyard beautiful garden, behind the tenement house to which the apartment belongs. The garden brings you to quiet and inaccessible for the other tourists’ world. From the 2 floor windows of the apartment, you can see the garden which is adding warmth to the industrial cool and quiet space of this loft apartment. When you step out of the building you will get to the Main Square in 5 to 10 minutes’ walk. On the other side of the street, there is the historical huge green area of a few hundred square meters size, called Błonia where Kraków citizens love to have a walk and there is enough space for everybody including all the tourists even in high season. Next to Błonia, there is the National Museum and Jordan’s Park. Underground parking under National Museum is not too expensive, and usually with available places.
Are you interested in renting this apartment for the long term? Contact us, the price starts from 6 500zł/month and it includes cleaning and linen and towels changing once every week. We also included all the utilities and our technical service.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen, and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage, and a private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow! All the main attractions of Krak...
A twin apartment to Łobzowska II is another unique space in Krakow city center designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth-century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consist...
The exclusive and romantic apartment was decorated with attention to every detail. Bright space combined with elements of strong British Racing Green and gold additions give the interior class and elegance. The apartment has been adapted to the business client, but also ideally suited to romantic stays for two. The convenient lo...