In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic place for a morning coffee.
The apartment is located just 10 minutes from the Main Market Square, it is a perfect choice for large families and groups of friends. Polish maritime painter Soter Jaxa Malachowski lived and created in this very apartment.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 7 000 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 4 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...
Classic luxurious apartment in the classic Cracow’s style, with the view over the Main Square, Cloth Hall, and Wawel Castle. Located in the iconic Cracow’s tenement house called “Feniks”. The apartment is located on the 4th floor, has big panoramic windows giving the best view of the whole of Cracow. In the apartment we will...
Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Golden Studio. Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Sq and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. It comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area. There is a bathroom w...