In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic place for a morning coffee.
The apartment is located just 10 minutes from the Main Market Square, it is a perfect choice for large families and groups of friends. Polish maritime painter Soter Jaxa Malachowski lived and created in this very apartment.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 7 000 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 4 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The fancy studio is located on the top floor of a historic, centuries-old tenement located at one of the oldest streets in Krakow. The main attractions of the royal city are just two steps away from the apartment, whose windows are overlooking a tower of St. Mary’s Church and every hour we can hear the bugle Mary call . Many well-known ...
A twin apartment to Łobzowska II is another unique space in Krakow city center designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth-century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consist...
This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth-century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square. Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old-fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a do...