In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic place for a morning coffee.
The apartment is located just 10 minutes from the Main Market Square, it is a perfect choice for large families and groups of friends. Polish maritime painter Soter Jaxa Malachowski lived and created in this very apartment.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This modern and fashionably designed apartment is located in Podgórze quarter, a two minutes’ walk separates the bulding from Father Bernatek’s footbridge – a well-known place where lovers fasten padlocks, then toss the key into the Vistula River as a sign of their unbreakable love. In the neighbourhood there is Cricoteka, many...
This spacious and quiet apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, comfortable living room, kitchen, bathroom with bath and balcony. It has a central location with secured parking space – a rare addition in the Kraków city centre! The apartment is only 10 minutes away from the Main Square. Thanks to its convenient location, it i...
The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking r...