This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops.
The apartment has two bedrooms, a separate living room and a kitchen – it is perfect for a larger family or groups of friends. Apartment Piwna II is located in the same tenement.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
A modern apartment is located at a quiet street in the vicinity of the park, Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station. In the apartment there is a spacious living room with kitchen, two bedrooms with two double beds and bathroom with shower and washing machine. The apartment is bright and spacious and can accommodate...
A twin apartment to Łobzowska II is another unique space in Krakow city centre designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consist...
The Main Square is only 15 minutes away. The building is located in a beautiful area, surrounded by a garden with a pond, a gazebo and sculptures of the famous artist and sculptor Bronisław Chromy. A fantastic choice for a peaceful stay in Krakow! This elegant apartment has been decorated with antique furniture a...