This tastefully furnished apartment is located in a nineteenth-century historic tenement opposite the famous Tempel Synagogue. It is a perfect place for guests who would like to feel a unique and unforgettable atmosphere of Kazimierz. The narrow streets of this neighborhood are full of charming places, pubs, cafés and art galleries.
A quiet and tastefully furnished apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom, a living room with a sofa bed, a wardrobe, and a bedroom with a large comfortable bed.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 4 300 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In this apartment guests can take advantage of the space of 130 m2, including two bedrooms, large living room a spacious fully equipped kitchen, ample bathroom with a bathtub and a shower. In the kitchen there is also a balcony with a small table and chairs overlooking a beautiful green garden – a fantastic ...
This retro style apartment, decorated in a fashionable way can accommodate up to 5 people. The guests have 70 square meters of space at their disposal, including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lockable dressing room and a kitchen with a dining area. Unconventional atmosphere of the interior of the apartment is created by beautiful...
A modern apartment is located at a quiet street in the vicinity of the park, Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station. In the apartment there is a spacious living room with kitchen, two bedrooms with two double beds and bathroom with shower and washing machine. The apartment is bright and spacious and can accommodate...