This stunning apartment has been decorated according to the latest trends: gold and brass details, marble tops and wooden floors create an unique space. There is a cozy bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette adjoined to a dining/lounge area. There is also a spacious balcony connecting with studio Sarego III next door.
Building is freshly renovated and has an elevator. Centrally located apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Square and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 4 800 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s. The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a&nbs...
Quiet and bright rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street, The apartment is located at the 4th floor of newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry with an electronic lock, with the keys in the apartment for higher security if someone needs to have privacy more ...
This quiet apartment in a quiet area will provide unforgettable moments during your stay in Krakow. The bright space and subdued colors of the decor create an eye-catching oasis. The apartment consists of a room with a dining table and a comfortable king-size bed that will satisfy even the most demanding guests, a separate ...