Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Square and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. Building is freshly renovated, it has been equipped with an elevator and has a beautiful backyard.
The Silver studio comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area with TV. There is also a bathroom with a shower. The apartment has access to the balcony, joined with the Sarego II apartment. For bigger groups, we recommend renting Sarego III and IV apartments as well. They are joined by a corridor with a utility and laundry area.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 3 800 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Atmospheric space in the city center for up to 4 guests, just a 5-minute walk to the Wawel Royal Castle. Brick walls, black and white contrast and industrial accessories build the unique atmosphere of this place. You can see the Wawel Castle from the balcony of the bedroom, and in the vicinity, there are many attractive places l...
This quiet apartment in a quiet area will provide unforgettable moments during your stay in Krakow. The bright space and subdued colors of the decor create an eye-catching oasis. The apartment consists of a room with a dining table and a comfortable king-size bed that will satisfy even the most demanding guests, a separate ...
This elegant and chic apartment has been decorated in the most fashionable way. Bright colors and extraordinary accessories create an amazing space, perfect for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. The apartment consists of a spacious living room with a lounge area with a comfy pull-out sofa and a comfortable doub...