- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- 1 washing machine for 2 apartments in a common hall
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This stylish apartment is located on the last floor of a beautifully renovated, old tenement house. It consists of 2 separate bedrooms with double beds, living room with pull-out sofa and fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower and washing machine. Every detail has been designed in the most fashionable way to create a pe...
This spacious apartment is located in Krakow’s Podgórze, 2 minutes walk to the Father Bernatek’s footbridge – the famous place where those in love pin the locks, later throwing the key into the Vistula River as a sign of indissoluble love. Cricoteka is located nearby, as well as many fashionable cafés and designer concept shops...
This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It...