The apartment is located in a newly renovated building. The staircase is still being renovated, possible noises and dust, and construction stand. The elevator doesn’t work until the end of June.
The apartment itself is a quiet studio with air-conditioning, which is a great place to work and rest. The colors of the apartment will inspire to create or explore in Kraków, which gives a great starting point for a short touristic stay or a business trip.
The apartment has a shared common hall for 4 apartments with laundry, and ironing amenities, and gives extra security doors for the guests of Tyzenhauz Apartments. Each apartment has a separate bathroom and kitchen, and an electronic lock at the door, additionally with the key in the apartment to close the door.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- 1 washing machine for 4 apartments in a common hall
- drying rack for 2 apartments
- hair dryer in the apartment
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Apartment in the heart of the Jewish quarter. A few minutes walk from all the monuments of Kazimierz. Close also to the Old town and the Wawel Castle. The apartment consists of the living room with the kitchenette and the mezzanine with two single beds upstairs, a bedroom with a double bed downstairs, and another two single...
This stylish apartment is located on the last floor of a beautifully renovated, old tenement house. It consists of 2 separate bedrooms with double beds, living room with pull-out sofa and fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower and washing machine. Every detail has been designed in the most fashionable way to create a pe...
This cosy apartment is located among the monuments of the old Jewish quarter, only a 3-minute walk to the Vistula Boulevards, next to the Museum of Engineering and Galicia Jewish Museum. Museum of Contemporary Art, Schindler’s Factory, Cricoteka, Synagogue and the New Square with many cafés and restaurants are located nea...