Quiet and blue rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street. The apartment is located on the 4th floor of the newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry to the actual apartment through the door with an electronic lock. Inside are the keys in the apartment for higher security if someone needs to have privacy more secured.
The corridor or the common hall has the washing machine shared by 4 apartments. There the guests will find all the amenities for drying, ironing, and laundry.
The staircase is being renovated and refurbished therefore there are noises and dust and construction stand, possible until the end of the Renovation. The elevator doesn’t work until then as well.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- washing machine, drying rack, iron, ironing board for 4 apartments in the common hall
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A comfortable apartment in the centre of Krakow ideally suited as a holiday destination for couples and friends. The space with an area of 55m2 was designed in a contemporary way: with a preponderance of bright colours and comfortable, functional furniture and stylish accessories. The apartment has a separate bedroom a...
Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Square and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. Building is freshly renovated, it has been equipped with an elevator and has a beautiful backyard. The Silver studio comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa...
Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and ai...