Quiet and bright rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street, The apartment is located at the 4th floor of newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry with an electronic lock, with the keys in the apartment for higher security if someone needs to have privacy more secured.
The corridor or the common hall has the washing machine shared by 4 apartments. There the guests will find all the amenities for drying, ironing, and laundry.
THE ELEVATOR DOESN’T WORK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack in the common hall for 2 apartments
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen, and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage, and a private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow! All the main attractions of Krak...
This stylish apartment is located in the nineteenth-century renovated tenement, 5 minutes walk to the Main Market Square. Vivid, colorful and patterned accessories and old-fashioned heaters create an extraordinary atmosphere of the interior of the apartment building. Windows are overlooking a green very quiet courtyard. There is a do...
The location of this apartment will provide our guests with an unforgettable experience – Kazimierz just around the corner, the Old Town within walking distance, and the Wawel Royal Castle on the way! This unique space combines something of modernity and classic “antiques” that will allow you to feel the atmosphere of a ...