This retro style apartment, decorated in a fashionable way can accommodate up to 6 people. The guests have 70 square meters of space at their disposal, including two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lockable dressing room and a kitchen with a dining area. Unconventional atmosphere of the interior of the apartment is created by beautiful colours, unique posters of Ryszard Kaja and elegant accessories, such as a golden mirror, or custom-made bottle headboard. Great location will allow you to reach the Main Market Squarea as well as Kazimierz with a quick walk.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This stunning apartment has been decorated according to the latest trends: gold and brass details, marble tops and wooden floors create an unique space. There is a cozy bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette adjoined to a dining/lounge area. There is also a spacious balcony connecting with ...
Atmospheric space in the city center for up to 4 guests, just a 5-minute walk to the Wawel Royal Castle. Brick walls, black and white contrast and industrial accessories build the unique atmosphere of this place. You can see Wawel from the balcony of the bedroom, and in the vicinity there are many attractive places like the Nati...
Due to a great location of the apartment, leisurely walk to the Main Market Square takes only 10 minutes. Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station is located at a distance of 800 meters. Visitors can fill up on all sorts of local fare at the Old Kleparz market, which has been an institution since the 12th century. Wooden rustic fur...