The minimalist and functional studio is ideal for a short stay in Krakow. Going on holiday, vacation or maybe on a business trip? Elegant and bright space will let you break away from the hustle and bustle, and the convenient location of the apartment will make getting around the city easy and comfortable. The studio has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, free Wi-Fi and a place to work.
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This spacious and quiet apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, comfortable living room, kitchen, bathroom with bath and balcony. It has a central location with secured parking space – a rare addition in the Kraków city centre! The apartment is only 10 minutes away from the Main Square. Thanks to its convenient location, it i...
This tastefully furnished apartment is located in a nineteenth century historic tenement opposite the famous Tempel Synagogue. It is a perfect place for guests who would like to feel a unique and unforgettable atmosphere of Kazimierz. The narrow streets of this neighborhood are full of charming places, pubs, cafés and art galle...
This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It...