The fancy studio is located on the top floor of a historic, centuries-old tenement located at one of the oldest streets in Krakow. The main attractions of the royal city are just two steps away from the apartment, whose windows are overlooking a tower of St. Mary’s Church and every hour we can hear the bugle Mary call . Many well-known and popular restaurants and cafés are in the vicinity. It is a perfect place for a romantic weekend in the very center of Krakow.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 4 300 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This stylish apartment is located on the last floor of a beautifully renovated, old tenement house. It consists of 2 separate bedrooms with double beds, living room with pull-out sofa and fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower and washing machine. Every detail has been designed in the most fashionable way to create a pe...
This quiet apartment in a quiet area will provide unforgettable moments during your stay in Krakow. The bright space and subdued colors of the decor create an eye-catching oasis. The apartment consists of a room with a dining table and a comfortable king-size bed that will satisfy even the most demanding guests, a separate ...
The apartment decorated in a contemporary and fashionable style is located near the main railway station. There is Opera Krakowska and Botanical Garden in the immediate vicinity, and it is 15 minutes from the Main Market Square. It will fit 4 people in its exceptional space. This place is dominated by bright colours and comforta...