The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking route at the Vistula Boulevards, which will lead you in beautiful circumstances right up to the Wawel Royal Castle.
The apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a mezzanine, on which there are two single mattresses, a beautifully finished and functional kitchen and a bathroom with shower. You want to relax here after all days of exploring the Old Town of Krakow!
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This cosy apartment is located among the monuments of the old Jewish quarter, only a 3-minute walk to the Vistula Boulevards, next to the Museum of Engineering and Galicia Jewish Museum. Museum of Contemporary Art, Schindler’s Factory, Cricoteka, Synagogue and the New Square with many cafés and restaurants are located nea...
IMPORTANT: The apartment is located in a newly renovated building. The staircase is still being renovated, possible noises and dust, and construction stand. The elevator doesn’t work until the end of June. The apartment itself is a quiet studio with air-conditioning, which is a great place to work and rest. The colo...
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s. The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a&nbs...