The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking route at the Vistula Boulevards, which will lead you in beautiful circumstances right up to the Wawel Royal Castle.
The apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a mezzanine, on which there are two single mattresses, a beautifully finished and functional kitchen and a bathroom with shower. You want to relax here after all days exploring the Old Town of Krakow!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
Due to a great location of the apartment, leisurely walk to the Main Market Square takes only 10 minutes. Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station is located at a distance of 800 meters. Visitors can fill up on all sorts of local fare at the Old Kleparz market, which has been an institution since the 12th century. Wooden rustic fur...
This modern and fashionably designed apartment is located in Podgórze quarter, a two minutes’ walk separates the bulding from Father Bernatek’s footbridge – a well-known place where lovers fasten padlocks, then toss the key into the Vistula River as a sign of their unbreakable love. In the neighbourhood there is Cricoteka, many...
This originally designed apartment is located in a unique place – the twentieth century monumental tenement designed by the famous architect Adolf Szyszko-Bohusz. In the 90s of the twentieth century a known actress and social activist Anna Dymna was living in the attic of the building. A walk to the Main Market Square take...