The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking route at the Vistula Boulevards, which will lead you in beautiful circumstances right up to the Wawel Royal Castle.
The apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a mezzanine, on which there are two single mattresses, a beautifully finished and functional kitchen and a bathroom with shower. You want to relax here after all days exploring the Old Town of Krakow!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
The apartment in located near Kurlandzki Boulevard, in a modern building at a secured complex of Vistula Terraces. The apartment is very spacious and bright, has two separate bedrooms, a balcony, a bathroom, a large living room with a sofa bed and a terrace overlooking the Vistula River. The great advantage is a&n...
In the heart of Krakow City center we’re offering you a very special place, Villa Mary! A beautiful house for up to 8 people with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, extra toilet, big kitchen and living area. Also AC, WiFi, garage and private patio where you can enjoy your lazy mornings in Krakow! All the main attractions of Krakow, mus...
This stunning apartment has been decorated according to the latest trends: gold and brass details, marble tops and wooden floors create an unique space. There is a cozy bedroom, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette adjoined to a dining/lounge area. There is also a spacious balcony connecting with ...