The Trynitarska Apartment is a beautiful space with traditional elements that give this place character and Old Krakow spirit. Ideal for couples and small families, and the location in the heart of the Kazimierz Jewish District will make exploring Krakow intuitive and simple. Right next to the apartment there is a walking route at the Vistula Boulevards, which will lead you in beautiful circumstances right up to the Wawel Royal Castle.
The apartment consists of a bedroom with a double bed and a mezzanine, on which there are two single mattresses, a beautifully finished and functional kitchen and a bathroom with shower. You want to relax here after all days exploring the Old Town of Krakow!
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...
A comfortable apartment in the centre of Krakow ideally suited as a holiday destination for couples and friends. The space with an area of 55m2 was designed in a contemporary way: with a preponderance of bright colours and comfortable, functional furniture and stylish accessories. The apartment has a separate bedroom a...
Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Square and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. Building is freshly renovated, it has been equipped with an elevator and has a beautiful backyard. Silver studio comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed...