This eclectic style apartment has simple furniture combined with antique porcelain and old parquet create an unconventional whole.
The apartment is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. In the mezzanine bedroom there are three single beds. Two more people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room.
Thanks to the great location of the apartment, a leisurely walk to the Main Square takes only 10 minutes. Within 300 meters, there is also the shopping mall Galeria Krakowska and the Main Railway Station.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 3 200 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A modern apartment is located at a quiet street in the vicinity of the park, Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station. In the apartment there is a spacious living room with kitchen, two bedrooms with two double beds and bathroom with shower and washing machine. The apartment is bright and spacious and can accommodate...
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...
Due to a great location of the apartment, leisurely walk to the Main Market Square takes only 10 minutes. Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station is located at a distance of 800 meters. Visitors can fill up on all sorts of local fare at the Old Kleparz market, which has been an institution since the 12th century. Wooden rustic fur...