A cosy studio apartment in the nineteenth century tenement in the heart of Kraków. 750 m from the Main Market Square which can be reached having a nice walk by the Kraków Philharmonic. In spite of the small size the apartment is very spacious. Due to the mezzanine can accommodate up to 4 people. Guests can use a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and a tv.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 3 200 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 3:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Square and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. Building is freshly renovated, it has been equipped with an elevator and has a beautiful backyard. The Silver studio comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa...
Beautiful and fashionably designed apartment for 6 people is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. It consists of a kitchen, bathroom with shower, living room with dining area and pull out sofa and bedroom with mezzanine bedroom. Thanks to the great location of the apartment, a leisurely walk to Main Square takes ...
Treat yourself to a bit of luxury and stay in our new apartment at the foot of the Royal Wawel Castle! The renovated, modernist tenement house in which the space we offer is located will take you to the 1930s. The apartment has been finished with attention to the smallest details, freshly renovated according to a&nbs...