- This document governs the rules of reservation, cancellation, ways and terms of payment for the booking, confirmation of booking and complaints in the facility (hereinafter: the “Facility”).
- Prices on the Facility website are gross prices (including VAT).
- The transaction is in PLN Prices given in other currencies are approximate and are converted at approximate exchange rates.
- Agreement is made with company Karolina Pietruska TYZENHAUZ z numerem NIP: 6772210893, REGON: 356797920, ul. Filarecka 24/8, 30-110 Kraków.
- There are only the self-check-in and self-key-collection possible and the keys will be left for you in a dedicated place. You will receive the address of the apartment and detailed instructions on how to collect the keys after you will be fully charged for the reservation – during 24h before your check-in.
- Check-in is possible from 2 p.m., with no limitation. Check-out is until 11:00 am.
- The Tyzenhauz Apartments reception is at: 22 Świętego Sebastiana Street, 31-049 Kraków.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account for approximately 14 days.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after his/her departure. We are allowed to hold the security deposit on guest’s card. The amount of the deposit depends on the amount of the reservation, however not less than PLN 200. The deposit is charged as the pre-authorization and released up to 7 days from the date of check out.
- If the Customer finds a faulty execution of the contract during the service duration (i.e not in accordance with the terms and conditions of the reservation and the description of the service/product on the website of the Facility), he should immediately notify the service provider (directly at the reception of the Facility or at apartamenty@tyze
nhauz.com or calling + 48 570 044 540).
- The processing time for a complaint is 14 days.
- Any refund of funds, as a result of the complaint, will be made in the manner corresponding to the payment made (e.g when paying with a card – to the card account, in case of money transfer – to the bank account from which the transfer was made).
- Reservations can be cancelled independently via the reservation system (reservation management link can be found in the reservation confirmation email) or let the Facility reception know by phone or email.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 24 hours before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost.
- During booking, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Operator’s database.
- This data will only be used to enable the full booking process in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The Customer has the possibility to set up a user account in the Operator’s booking system so that he will be able to make reservations also in other Facilities using the Operator’s system without re-submitting his personal data.
- In cases and based on the rules defined in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.(unified text, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended), the Customer has the right to request the completion, updating, rectification of personal data, their temporary or permanent processing suspension or erasure thereof if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of law or are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
The booking agreement is deemed to have been concluded upon sending the confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
The Customer is responsible for correct filling in of the booking form. The Facility is not responsible for incorrect filling of the data form or incorrect selection of arrival or departure dates.
The Customer does not have the right to withdraw from the off-premises or remote agreement on the basis of art. 38 sec. 12 of the Act of 30th May 2014 on Consumer’ Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
The Facility is entitled to perform the service of a similar standard within the time specified in the reservation, when performing the service booked proves impossible.
Marking the option “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Tyzenhauz Apartments and the terms and conditions of the offer” means that the Customer has read the Booking Regulations, understands the terms and conditions, agrees to the conditions contained therein and accepts the terms of the selected offer. Lack of such approval makes it impossible to book on-line.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Date of introduction: 25 May 2018
- This document describes the rules of collecting, processing and protextion of personal data by TYZENHAUZ APARTMENTS. We provide you with this information as the data controller, based on art. 13 of GDPR – Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)
- DATA CONTROLLER
THE data controller is Karolina Pietruska conducting business under the name Karolina Pietruska TYZENHAUZ, ul. Filarecka 24/8, 30-110 Kraków, POLAND, Tax identification number PL6772210893, REGON 356797920, E-mail: email@example.com, Phone: +48 570044540
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process only your personal data that we have received from you
- during reservation process on our website tyzenhauz.com
- when you contacted us viacontact form on our website
- at check-in
- when you contacted us viae-mail or our Facebook page
- THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
We process your data only for purposes relating to the services we provide and in order to comply with the legal duties (mostly tax related)
The legal basis for data processing are as follows:
(1) it is necessary to perform the contract we concluded:
- to make a reservation, order and finalise the payment
- to stay in touch with you with regards to your arrival or other matters relating to your stay at our apartments
- to handle complaints and claims
- to provide additional services that you asked for (eg. trips)
(2) the law demands that we process some personal data for tax and book-keeping reasons. Even if you only get receipt from us (not an invoice with your personal data), we need to document our services because of tax law reasons.
(3) your consent – if you agreed to receive out future offers via e-mail
(4) our legitimate interest: sometimes we need to process your data in order to fulfill our obligations towards the owners of the apartments related to the contracts we have with them. In such cases your data will be as anonimised as possible.
When you use our website, some user’s data is automatically collected upon your consent. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies (“cookies”). Our cookies policy is included in separate file.
6. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS NEEDED
In order to make a reservation, conclude and perform a contract with us, the following data is needed:
- name, last name, address, phone number, e-mail
- number of identity card/passport
- if you need an invoice for us for your business purposes: tax identification number
- data related to payment
It is not necessary to provide these data, but unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract without them. It may happen that the law will require us to obtain some additional personal data from you – for accounting or tax purposes. In such case, we will inform you.
- WHAT KIND OF DATA IS PROCESSED
We process the data mentioned above in pt. 6 and also:
- data related to the completion of payment (bank account no, credit card no)
- cookies – if you use our website tyzenhauz.com please read about our Cookies’ Policy there
- YOUR RIGHTS
Because we process your personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to your data
- request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing
- data portability
- withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal – in case of data that is processed based on your consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In some cases – mostly when tax or bank regulations demand keeping the documents for certain periods of time, the data cannot be erased even upon your request.
In case you have any questions regarding the details of these matters, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IS THE DATA SHARED WITH OTHER ENTITIES?
We can share your personal data with the following entities only with regard to our services and our company and only in scope that is necessary:
- payment processing companies
- the company that organises trips that you can reserve additionally during your stay in our apartments
- companies that provide our IT services and keep them safe, manage reservation software, host our website and e-mail accounts
- the company that keeps our books and assists us with tax matters and our legal consultants
- companies that provide reservation services booking.com, airbnb.com etc (only if you made a reservation using their websites)
We do not share your data with anyone else, especially for marketing and advertising purposes.
10. THE PERIOD OF STORING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will store your data as long as it is necessary for us to perform our contract. Afterwards, we will store your data as long as the law regulations (especially tax regulations) order us to do so and also until the end of the limitation period. If you cancelled your reservation, we do not store your data.
11. We do not transfer your data to third countries (outside EEA) or international organisations.
12. We do not profile your data. We might use automated decision-making or processing systems, but they will not affect your rights.