- This document governs the rules of reservation, cancellation, ways and terms of payment for the booking, confirmation of booking and complaints in the facility (hereinafter: the “Facility”).
- Prices on the Facility website are gross prices (including VAT).
- The transaction is in PLN Prices given in other currencies are approximate and are converted at approximate exchange rates.
- Umowa rezerwacji zawierana jest z firmą Karolina Pietruska TYZENHAUZ z numerem NIP: 6772210893, REGON: 356797920, ul. Filarecka 24/8, 30-110 Kraków.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 10, 31-049 Kraków and is possible from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. In case of late check-in (after 8 p.m.) there is an additional charge of PLN 80 or € 20.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account for approximately 14 days.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after his/her departure.
- If the Customer finds a faulty execution of the contract during the service duration (i.e not in accordance with the terms and conditions of the reservation and the description of the service/product on the website of the Facility), he should immediately notify the service provider (directly at the reception of the Facility or at apartamenty@tyze
nhauz.com or calling + 48 570 044 540).
- The processing time for a complaint is 14 days.
- Any refund of funds, as a result of the complaint, will be made in the manner corresponding to the payment made (e.g when paying with a card – to the card account, in case of money transfer – to the bank account from which the transfer was made).
- Reservations can be cancelled independently via the reservation system (reservation management link can be found in the reservation confirmation email) or let the Facility reception know by phone or email.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 7 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost.
- During booking, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Operator’s database.
- This data will only be used to enable the full booking process in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data. The Customer has the possibility to set up a user account in the Operator’s booking system so that he will be able to make reservations also in other Facilities using the Operator’s system without re-submitting his personal data.
- In cases and based on the rules defined in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.(unified text, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135, as amended), the Customer has the right to request the completion, updating, rectification of personal data, their temporary or permanent processing suspension or erasure thereof if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in violation of law or are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected.
The booking agreement is deemed to have been concluded upon sending the confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
The Customer is responsible for correct filling in of the booking form. The Facility is not responsible for incorrect filling of the data form or incorrect selection of arrival or departure dates.
The Customer does not have the right to withdraw from the off-premises or remote agreement on the basis of art. 38 sec. 12 of the Act of 30th May 2014 on Consumer’ Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
The Facility is entitled to perform the service of a similar standard within the time specified in the reservation, when performing the service booked proves impossible.
Marking the option “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Tyzenhauz Apartments and the terms and conditions of the offer” means that the Customer has read the Booking Regulations, understands the terms and conditions, agrees to the conditions contained therein and accepts the terms of the selected offer. Lack of such approval makes it impossible to book on-line.