INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Date of introduction: 25 May 2018
- This document describes the rules of collecting, processing and protextion of personal data by TYZENHAUZ APARTMENTS. We provide you with this information as the data controller, based on art. 13 of GDPR - Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive)
- DATA CONTROLLER
THE data controller is Karolina Pietruska conducting business under the name Karolina Pietruska TYZENHAUZ, ul. Filarecka 24/8, 30-110 Kraków, POLAND, Tax identification number PL6772210893, REGON 356797920, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +48 570044540
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process only your personal data that we have received from you
- during reservation process on our website tyzenhauz.com
- when you contacted us viacontact form on our website
- at check-in
- when you contacted us viae-mail or our Facebook page
- THE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE DATA PROCESSING
We process your data only for purposes relating to the services we provide and in order to comply with the legal duties (mostly tax related)
The legal basis for data processing are as follows:
(1) it is necessary to perform the contract we concluded:
- to make a reservation, order and finalise the payment
- to stay in touch with you with regards to your arrival or other matters relating to your stay at our apartments
- to handle complaints and claims
- to provide additional services that you asked for (eg. trips)
(2) the law demands that we process some personal data for tax and book-keeping reasons. Even if you only get receipt from us (not an invoice with your personal data), we need to document our services because of tax law reasons.
(3) your consent – if you agreed to receive out future offers via e-mail
(4) our legitimate interest: sometimes we need to process your data in order to fulfill our obligations towards the owners of the apartments related to the contracts we have with them. In such cases your data will be as anonimised as possible.
When you use our website, some user's data is automatically collected upon your consent. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. This data can be collected by cookies ("cookies"). Our cookies policy is included in separate file.
6. WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS NEEDED
In order to make a reservation, conclude and perform a contract with us, the following data is needed:
- name, last name, address, phone number, e-mail
- number of identity card/passport
- if you need an invoice for us for your business purposes: tax identification number
- data related to payment
It is not necessary to provide these data, but unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract without them. It may happen that the law will require us to obtain some additional personal data from you - for accounting or tax purposes. In such case, we will inform you.
- WHAT KIND OF DATA IS PROCESSED
We process the data mentioned above in pt. 6 and also:
- data related to the completion of payment (bank account no, credit card no)
- cookies - if you use our website tyzenhauz.com please read about our Cookies' Policy there
- YOUR RIGHTS
Because we process your personal data, you have the right to:
- request access to your data
- request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing
- data portability
- withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal - in case of data that is processed based on your consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
In some cases – mostly when tax or bank regulations demand keeping the documents for certain periods of time, the data cannot be erased even upon your request.
In case you have any questions regarding the details of these matters, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
- IS THE DATA SHARED WITH OTHER ENTITIES?
We can share your personal data with the following entities only with regard to our services and our company and only in scope that is necessary:
- payment processing companies
- the company that organises trips that you can reserve additionally during your stay in our apartments
- companies that provide our IT services and keep them safe, manage reservation software, host our website and e-mail accounts
- the company that keeps our books and assists us with tax matters and our legal consultants
- companies that provide reservation services booking.com, airbnb.com etc (only if you made a reservation using their websites)
We do not share your data with anyone else, especially for marketing and advertising purposes.
10. THE PERIOD OF STORING OF PERSONAL DATA
We will store your data as long as it is necessary for us to perform our contract. Afterwards, we will store your data as long as the law regulations (especially tax regulations) order us to do so and also until the end of the limitation period. If you cancelled your reservation, we do not store your data.
11. We do not transfer your data to third countries (outside EEA) or international organisations.
12. We do not profile your data. We might use automated decision-making or processing systems, but they will not affect your rights.