The apartment decorated in a contemporary and fashionable style is located near the main railway station. There is Opera Krakowska and Botanical Garden in the immediate vicinity, and it is 15 minutes from the Main Market Square. It will fit 4 people in its exceptional space. This place is dominated by bright colours and comfortable, functional furniture and stylish accessories. The apartment is perfect for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at email@example.com. The price per month is starting from 6 500 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Located only 10 minutes of leisurely stroll away from the Wawel Castle and the Wisła river, this spacious, quiet and modern studio apartment has all the comforts you could ask for. Space is divided into sleeping and living area, with a comfy double bed and TV in the first, and a sofa bed, a dining table and a&nbs...
Quiet and bright rooftop studio at 16 Świetego Sebastiana street, The apartment is located at the 4th floor of newly renovated Tenement house. The apartment has the entry through the shared corridor up the stairs, where is the entry with an electronic lock, with the keys in the apartment for higher security if someone needs to have privacy more ...
A unique space in Krakow city centre was designed with fantasy. The apartment located in the nineteenth century tenement was completely renovated and equipped with stylish antique furniture and accessories with a Krakow soul. Only 5 minutes walk from the Main Market Square, the apartment consisting of a kitchen, a bathroom and&n...