Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and air conditioning. The space is stylish and fully-equipped with all necessary equipment. Wooden, decorated furniture with tasteful accessories create an unusual atmosphere. In the vicinity there are Krowoderska I, II and III apartments.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- olive oil
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- tumble dryer
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in 2 p.m. – 8 p.m., check-out up to 11 a.m.
- Check-in and key collection takes place at the reception at: Św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków
- In case of a late check-in (after 8:00 p.m.) you will receive the keys according to individual arrangements
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to pre-authorize your card to check its validity. The amount will be blocked on your account.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible until 3 days before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged total reservation cost
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as additional charge may apply
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest’s card for damages after the departure.
This modern and fashionably designed apartment is located in Podgórze quarter, a two minutes’ walk separates the bulding from Father Bernatek’s footbridge – a well-known place where lovers fasten padlocks, then toss the key into the Vistula River as a sign of their unbreakable love. In the neighbourhood there is Cricoteka, many...
The minimalist and functional studio is ideal for a short stay in Krakow. Going on holiday, vacation or maybe on a business trip? Elegant and bright space will let you break away from the hustle and bustle, and the convenient location of the apartment will make getting around the city easy and comfortable. The studio has a&...
Georgous apartment, arranged in accordance with the idea of slow life, ideal for both short and long stays in Krakow! The apartment impresses with minimalism and elegance. The glazed, but hidden bedroom and private patio will charm everyone! This studio is located in a quiet area and has a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom ...