Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Golden Studio. Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Sq and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. It comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area. There is a bathroom with a shower, a TV and AC.
For bigger groups, we recommend renting Sarego III and IV apartments as well. They are joined by a corridor with a utility and laundry area. Building is freshly renovated and has an elevator.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 3 600 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The apartment is ideal for longer stays due to its quiet location, though a bit far from the Old Town. Secure and free parking space in the garage is a good addition. Apartment can accommodates up to 10 guests. There are 3 bedrooms, a bathroom and an additional toilet, and a spacious living room connected to ...
The apartment is located in the heart of the city, on a quiet street of Józef Sary, at the ground from of a 150-year-old tenement. Designed with the heart rustic interior reflects the climate and atmosphere of the magical city of Krakow. Guests can use board games, a piano and a smart TV. This is a great base for exploring...
Due to a great location of the apartment, leisurely walk to the Main Market Square takes only 10 minutes. Galeria Krakowska and Main Railway Station is located at a distance of 800 meters. Visitors can fill up on all sorts of local fare at the Old Kleparz market, which has been an institution since the 12th century. Wooden rustic fur...