The apartment is located at 16 Świętego Sebastiana street in a newly refurbished and renovated building. It is within walking distance to the Main Square, the Jewish quarter, and the Wawel Castle within a few minutes.
The staircase of the building is being refurbished, therefore the elevator doesn’t work until the end of refurbishment and until of June. At the staircase, there is a possible noise and dust. It is possible the construction will be placed upon the stairs and the passage will be difficult. The apartment share a common hall with 4 other flats with additional door, washing facilities, and washing machine in the common hall.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- 1 washing machine for 4 apartments in a common hall
- Iron and ironing board for 4 apartments, 2 drying racks for 4 apartments
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This eclectic style apartment has simple furniture combined with antique porcelain and old parquet create an unconventional whole. The apartment is located in a typical old Krakow townhouse. In the mezzanine bedroom there are three single beds. Two more people can sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. Thanks to the great location of the ap...
A comfortable apartment is located on the first floor of a newly constructed home located on the famous Zakopane Krzeptówki. From a balcony adjacent to the living room we have a beautiful view on the Tatra mountains and monumental Giewont. There is a bus stop just next to the house, from which we can quickly...
The apartment is located in the newly refurbished Tenement building at 16 Świętego Sebastiana street. From the window of the apartment, there is a view over Świętego Sebastiana street. IMPORTANT: In the building, there are refurbishment works at the staircase, until the end of which the elevator doesn’t work. There are possible dust and...