This spacious apartment is located at Szewska Street, which leads straight to the Main Market Square. Windows of the apartment are overlooking a unique, quiet city garden – Planty. The apartment consists of a large living room with two sofa beds, a large bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. A great advantage on hot days is air conditioning.
Great location – 2-minute walk to the Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica, 100 meters from the Bagatela Theatre and 400m from the Małopolska Garden of Arts – allows the guests to fully enjoy the charms of Krakow’s Old Town.
Do you want to rent this apartment for the long term? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The price per month is starting from 4 800 zł with no extra fees. The price includes the rental for 2 people. For every extra person, the price is 500 zł/month.
- washing machine
- iron/ironing board
- towels and bed linen
- toaster/coffee percolator/kettle
- hair dryer
- drying rack
- - Apartment
- - Reception
- Check-in is possible from 2:00 pm and check-out until 11:00 pm.
- Check-in and key-collection take place remotely at the apartment’s address, keys are collected from a dedicated place, and all necessary check-in information, such as apartment address and codes for key collection, is sent 24 hours before arrival after the full amount of the reservation has been collected.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments required to pre-authorize the card (the price of the first night is at least PLN 200). The amount will be blocked in your account and the funds will be released within 7 days.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, a refundable deposit is required (also the price of the first day, min. PLN 200), the funds will be returned up to 7 days.
- Free cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible up to 1 day before arrival. After this time, the guest will be charged the full cost reservation.
- Pets are welcome. Please contact us as there is an additional fee.
- No smoking in the apartment (fine PLN 500).
- No organizing events.
- The quiet hours are valid from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- Tyzenhauz Apartments reserves the right to charge the guest card or not to refund the deposit in the event of damage caused during the stay.
- The reception is located at św. Sebastiana 22, 31-049 Kraków, is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This apartment, which has been furnished in a modern and fashionable style, is located in the vicinity of the former medieval market square of the city of Kazimierz, now Plac Wolnica. All the main attractions of Krakow are in close proximity – it is a 10-minute walk from the Wawel Royal Castle, and not much more from Main Square! It...
Enjoy a relaxing stay at our Golden Studio. Centrally located, this elegant studio apartment is a 10 mins walk to both Main Market Sq and Kazimierz, and only 5 minutes walk to the Wawel Castle. It comes with a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, a kitchenette and a dining area. There is a bathroom w...
Due to the excellent location and the area is ideal for couples or groups of friends for a weekend or a longer stay. At 100m2 there are two bedrooms and a living room with a kitchen and a dining area. Unquestionable advantages of the apartment are two bathrooms, laundry (washing machine + tumble dryer) and ai...